Ability to bookmark or set default instruments

Having the polysynth as default is certainly an interesting choice but it would be cool if there was some way to ‘bookmark’ instruments or set a default on startup. Love the website :smiley:

That’s a great idea and I think may be something that is enabled when I add the ability to save compositions.

If the composition was saved, your previous instrument choices would be saved as well.

Would that do the trick for you?

Otherwise, there would be another feature set where you can “star” instruments and they can be filtered/ordered/defaulted for new compositions.

That was the sort of thing I had in mind - Something like a favourites list of things to start up to. Part of the reason is because it only lets me change instruments about 4 times before becoming too distorted or completely gone. Either way, it would be a nice feature to implement. :slight_smile:

Oh well that’s a bigger problem then :frowning:

Check out https://community.midi.city/t/audio-quality-degrades-over-time for more on that issue. It’s something I’m paying close attention to

I’ll check that out in that case. To link back to the other page, most of the reason this feature would be good is that it would make things generally easier and more convenient to use.

1 Like